This section allows staff to create their own, bespoke Yearly Overviews.
How to create a Yearly Overview
- Hover over the Map Maker option in the Navigation (top right)
- Select Map Maker
- Select your year group e.g. Year 1
- Select Yearly Overview
- You then have three options: 2, 4 or 6 units of work per term
- Once selected, you will then have a box for each unit for each term.
- Start at the top with the Overview Name e.g. Year 1 2021-2022
- Click into each unit (e.g. Autumn 1) and enter the title e.g. Holidays
- Click the + on each subject you will be covering in that unit and enter the coverage.
- For example. In Writing, we could type Postcards. Geography – Hot and Cold Places and Art – Painting. This is just for coverage so does not have to be detailed.
- Repeat for each unit over the year and click Save Map at the bottom.
Once this has saved, you can then download the PDF by clicking the button at the bottom.
You can return to the map or delete the map by clicking My Yearly Overviews under the Map Maker tab in the Navigation bar. Maps are arranged by year group.